Welcome to The Fertiliser Association of New Zealand
The Fertiliser Association promotes and encourages responsible and scientifically-based nutrient management.
Managing nutrients well is in all our interests, both for economic benefit and environmental management.
To promote best management practices, The Fertiliser Association develops training programmes, funds research, participates in government and local body working groups, and works closely with other organisations in the agricultural sector.
Founded over 60 years ago, The Fertiliser Association (formerly the New Zealand Fertiliser Manufacturers' Research Association) is an industry association funded by member companies to address issues of common public good. Ballance Agri-Nutrients and Ravensdown Fertiliser Co-operative are the current members, which manufacture, distribute and market around 98% of all fertilisers sold in New Zealand.
The Fertiliser Association News and promotions
The Nutrient Management Adviser Certification Programme defines the standards for people to meet to provide certified nutrient management advice.
Australia - New Zealand Fertilizer Conference 2013
You are invited to the ANZ Fertilizer Industry Conference commencing Sunday, 13 October, 2013.
Please complete our online registration.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Annual Review
- Nutrient Management Planner
- Part of the Nutrient Management Code of Practice, this interactive nutrient management planning tool lets individual land managers assess their individual on-farm situation.
- Latest Fertiliser Matters
- Fertiliser Matters is a topical quarterly newsletter. Read recent issues online.
- Sign-up to receive Fertiliser Matters
- Fertiliser Matters is a topical quarterly newsletter. Sign-up here to receive it via email.